The Philosophy of AyuSuwathaa
Pancha means "five" and karma means "type of treatment/purification". So 5 types of purification. Panchakarma treatments also aim not only at purifying the body and mind but also at relieving ailments and worries. Therefore, in proper Panchakarma, no more than one treatment per day is recommended to ensure the effects of the medicines and oils. However, this also means that a usual treatment can take up to three months to achieve complete purification. Thus, in the context of AyuSuwathaa, the approach is slightly different. Since the average visitor can never spend 3 months, shortened treatments are offered. It can be compared to cleaning a house - the so-called spring cleaning. It can be done in a day or in a week - the result may be the same.
The treatment, the diet and the attitude of the guest are the most important factors for possible health improvements within the framework of Ayurveda. Nature provides everything necessary for the body - natural medicines and food. Only the attitude is the guest's responsibility, with the support of the Ayurvedic doctor in charge. In order to become healthy or to maintain health, some guidelines are necessary, which are taught to every guest of AyuSuwathaa, such as changing the diet and taking natural medicines.
The treatments are divided into different areas:
- Gynaecology and paediatrics
- Otorhinolaryngology and ophthalmology
- Internal and general medicine
- Behavioural medicine and psychiatry
- Treatment of ageing and rejuvenation (vitality, fertility, potency)
- Toxicology (study of poisons), sting treatment
- Types of meditation and yoga (unity of body, soul and mind)
Through Panchakarma elements, both physical and mental diseases can be treated and the following elements can come into play:
- Vamana karma (purification through vomiting, but rarely)
- Virechana karma (purification through abduction)
- Nasya karma (purification through the nose)
- Vasthi karma (purification through enemas)
- Raktha karma (purification through bloodletting, but rarely)
Some important aspects:
Medicine can be brought into the body in different ways. (Pain-free, even after the treatment).
Every Ayurvedic remedy is completely degradable.
Bodies are also immunised against future diseases.
The aim of the treatments is to bring the doshas (physical expressions) into balance as far as possible.
The three doshas Vata, Pitta and Kapha are the basic energies of the Asian way of thinking. For residents of the Western hemisphere, it can be roughly translated as different factors of the immune system. Each dosha or immune system directly targets a specific area of the body and is responsible for its "wellbeing".
Der große Unterschied besteht aber darin, dass im Westen nur ein Immunsystem avisiert wird, das für den gesamten Körper verantwortlich ist, während Ayurveda in Sektionen unterteilt, die für verschiedene Körperregionen zuständig sind. Nur ein ausgewogenes Verhältnis der drei Doshas führt zu einem gesunden Körper und einem gesunden Geist.
Die verschiedenen Phenotypen mit ihrem unterschiedlichen Körperbau, ihren unterschiedlich starken Charakteren und ihren biologischen und emotionalen Reaktionen entwickeln eigenen Mischungen der Doshas.
Every person is unique and has an individual relationship to their Tri-Dosha concept. Thus, the doshas determine the physical condition and all stressful and restorative functions and processes of the body. In the tri-dosha concept, all parts of the body are assigned to a dosha. A corresponding balance is necessary for a healthy body & mind and an active, happy life. Diseases develop when problems negatively affect one of the doshas.
Within the framework of a cleansing cure, the following aspects can come into play in addition to the classical elements, depending on the doctor's prescription: Individual consultation, therapies and advice from an Ayurvedic specialist, nutritional advice from an Ayurvedic nutritionist; individually tailored treatments, medicines and meals or drinks, gentle detoxifications, acupuncture & acupressure treatments, marma treatments, yoga, tai chi & meditation (variously offered) examinations or tests such as urine, blood or x-rays (charged separately).
Treatments include rheumatic diseases, metabolic disorders and diabetes, skin diseases, burnout and other forms of stress, obesity, high blood pressure, haemorrhoids, asthma, eye diseases, circulatory disorders.
- - On request, you will receive a confirmation on site with a list of the treatments for possible insurance billing purposes.
- All treatments are carried out exclusively according to the doctor's instructions in terms of type and scope.
- All treatments are carried out in the in-house Ayurveda centre, which is traditionally equipped with Sitting/Lying-Steam (sitting and lying herbal steam device).
- Appropriate relaxation zones are available in the garden in front with hammocks and deck chairs.